You’re signed up for the free Paleo/Whole30 Freezer Cooking Class happening this weekend. Check your email for more information. I’m looking forward to seeing you there!
Didn’t get the welcome email? Check again in 5-10 minutes, and if it’s still not there you may have entered your email address incorrectly. So simply sign up again and you should get your email with exclusive information about the free class.
Don’t forget to check your junk/spam/promotions folders as well.
This class uses an Instant Pot (which I LOVE!) but if you don’t have an Instant Pot I’ll send written directions for the oven/stove top. Click here to see the Instant Pot that I use nearly daily!
If you’d like immediate access, or access to more cooking days, please check out the offer below.
Hurry! Prices go up soon
Included units in the Freezer Cooking Class:
- Cozy Winter Suppers (paleo, GAPS, AIP)
- Mediterranean Meals (Whole30, Paleo, GAPS)
- American Classics Remade (Whole30, Paleo, GAPS)
- Freezer-to-Slow Cooker (Paleo, GAPS)
- Soup Packs (Paleo, GAPS, Whole30)
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes (Paleo, Whole30, AIP)
- Cool Meals for Warm Weather (primal, GAPS)
- Budget Meals for Winter (GAPS, Paleo)
- Lunchroom Classics, remade (packed lunch class) (GAPS, Paleo)
- Grain-Free and Nut-Free Packed Lunches (GAPS, Paleo)
Want to learn more?
Do you find produce wilting in the back of your fridge, a week after you visit the farmer’s market?
Do you resort to going out to eat or expensive convenience food because emergencies come up or your busy lifestyle gets in the way of being able to prepare and plan for dinner every evening?
Do you make dinner every night… but it causes you stress and anxiety knowing that you have to do it day in and day out?
Do you love the idea of freezer cooking, but find that you just don’t have an entire weekend, or even an entire day to devote to the cause?
I think that you’ll benefit from afternoon freezer cooking!
As my children got older and involved in more activities after school, I found freezer cooking to be absolutely essential in keeping healthy meals on our table and our grocery bill down.
I love having meals that I know my family will love in my all ready to go. Sometimes I feel like I actually cook MORE at home when we have freezer meals… just because the pressure is off and cooking isn’t a chore any more.
You have been telling me how helpful grocery lists, checklists, recipes, and video cooking demonstrations are for those who want to STOP letting good food go to waste and START filling the freezer with healthy freezer meals.
So I am beyond excited to let you know about my Afternoon Grain-Free Freezer Cooking Class.
I know it will be helping many families, couples, and singles have food ready to go so it’s EASIER and LESS EXPENSIVE to make a healthy choice than an unhealthy one.
When you sign up here for the freezer cooking class you get:
- Unlimited access to grocery lists, outlines, and cooking demonstration videos for 4 separate freezer cooking afternoons including American Favorites- Remade, Cool Meals for Warm Weather, Freezer-to-Slow Cooker Meals, and this Mediterranean-Themed freezer cooking.
- Recipes that are grain-free and focus on cool food in warm weather, warm food in cool weather – along with seasonal produce suggestions!
- Freezing and storage instructions for everything, to assist you in making sure your home-cooked deliciousness stays safe.
- Informational videos to help you understand concepts like fermentation, common slow cooker mistakes, and simple ways to include healthier ingredients in your diet.
And a special bonus:
Those in the United States (international shipping unavailable right now) who purchase access to the Health Home and Happiness Freezer Cooking Class will get all 4 bulk cooking days, recipes, outlines, and helpful tips all packaged into a beautiful paperback cookbook! You still get full access to the online resources, videos, and printables, but you also will get a paperback in the mail to help you follow along.
(not in the US? The e-book version is available for you to print and even hole-punch and put in a binder for easy access)
I want to help you
All this because I am passionate about helping you be the most productive in your kitchen, save food waste, have low-stress dinners on the table, and be able to make real food accessible.
Don’t forget- you are saving time, money, energy, and health- all by doing a simple bulk cooking afternoon, WHEN you need it. No set schedule, if you notice your freezer stash is running low, go ahead and make some time. The Health Home and Happiness Bulk Cooking Club works around YOUR busy life.
I was really wanting to have this completed by the end of the school year for all your busy summer plans, but I didn’t quite get there, so I’ve lowered the price for those who sign up for my ‘work in progress’- estimated completion time is 7/15, and the free bonus paperback book will ship by 7/17 as well.
Until then, there are two completed afternoon units (Mediterranean-Style and American Classics- Remade, which will keep your freezer stocked with goodies in the meantime)
Each time I add a unit, the price goes up, so be sure to take advantage of this ASAP!
Know you want it?
Still have questions? Read frequently asked questions and their answers here.
From my kitchen (with a super happy freezer) to yours,
PS: I’m going to be adding at least two more units this summer- and you get access to everything I add in 2016 in this class! As the value goes up, so will the price, so sign up now and save!