Tips for selling:
- My intro e-book is the best selling book that I have. Some authors that posted about it years ago are still getting monthly commissions from readers who come across their old posts! I would encourage you to promote this book the most, as it is the easiest to sell and will prompt upsells higher priced products (that you also get a comission on) .
- Talking about why the GAPS intro is beneficial, or why some people choose to be grain or gluten free is the easiest way to promote, give them a reason to change, then tell them that they will save time and effort by buying these products.
- Close posts with a ‘call to action’ click here to purchase the GAPS Starter Kit by Health Home and Happiness, complete with videos, 5 months of meal plans, and a bonus paperback book! :::: Click Here is your call to action and people are much more likely to click links that tell them to do so.
- The freezer meals can easily be worked into recipe posts- if you want to post a recipe and have over 10K unique visitors a month, contact me and I will happily provide you with one or two to post.
- Posting to facebook or other social media sites using your affiliate link is a quick and easy way to get sales. Write a personal little note with the link saying why you think your readers could benefit from the meal planning service. I use Meetedgar.com to post my social media and I have a few affiliate promotions in the promotions section- it’s great.
- I also have links to articles that convert well to sales in the affiliate links section, posting those on social media can be a low-pressure way to promote.
- Use pictures! Either your own, or you are welcome to take some images of mine from down below. Please right click on the images and save to your computer, then re-upload to your blog before using.
- Also feel free to take any picture from my site for promotional purposes as long as you use your affiliate link with the picture and give proper credit.
- Contact me if you would like to know when my next sale is. They usually are black friday, january 1st, and then 3/15. 6/15, 9/15Graphics
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)