Nothing says fall and winter like soup. I really like a good vegetable soup, but sometimes the classic toss-a-bunch-of-veggies-in-a-pot-and-cook-them-for-forever gets old. And flavorless. But it’s so easy, right? That’s why we keep doing it. This cauliflower soup is a marvelous cure for that problem because it IS easy.
You DO toss a bunch of veggies in the crockpot and let them cook all day in a strong, nourishing broth. However, when you puree it with coconut milk and generously sprinkle it with bacon and parsley, a miracle happens.
Soup goes from ho-hum to awesome, and our fall and winter staple is saved.
Creamy Crockpot Cauliflower Soup
- Two 1-pound bags frozen cauliflower or 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic crushed
- 3 cups beef or chicken stock always have chicken stock on hand with this easy stock here
- 1/2 cup coconut milk find coconut milk here
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
For Garnish: Turkey or beef bacon, crumbled Parsley, chopped
Other delicious dairy-free soups:
- Instant Pot Taco Soup (GAPS, Keto, Dairy Free)
- Low Carb Pumpkin Soup with Pork Sausage (Keto, GAPS, Dairy Optional)
- Feel-Good Kale and White Bean Soup (Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Golden Lentil Soup with Turmeric and Coconut (Grain-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Dairy-Free Cream of Mushroom Soup with Sage