This almond flour quiche is perfect for lazy Sunday brunches, baby showers, or a weekend away with the girls. When you add cheese, sautéed greens, bacon, or just enjoy with eggs- these mini quiches are sure to be a hit!
These low-carb quiche can really get your creativity in the kitchen flowing, without being a sugary treat. These mini tart pans have bottoms that pop out for easy removal, and are so cute on a brunch table!
The crust will puff up probably more than you expect, so pat it nice and thin in the bottom of the tart pan.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large egg
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- Cooked, crumbled bacon, 1 tablespoon
- Shredded cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons
- Mini spinach, 1 cup, sautéed in ½ teaspoon coconut oil until wilted
- After pre-baking the quiche crust, remove from oven and gently pour egg mixture into the crust.
- Top with the toppings as desired.
- Return to oven and bake for 25 more minutes, or until the center is starting to set and no longer shiny. Egg will continue to set as the quiches cool.
Do you love BREAKFAST? Me too! That’s why there is breakfast included in my grain-free meal plans, I help you get grain-free breakfasts on the table FAST every morning – 7 days a week!
And as a special gift this month, you can download 20 free breakfast recipes by clicking here.