If you can make a smoothie and own a dehydrator, you can make homemade fruit roll ups. These are a great treat for lunchboxes, road trips, and more. We love them with peach in them, all the seasonal peaches are absolutely delicious right now! Try seasonal fruit, and enjoy this healthy lunchbox classic!
- 2-4 ripe bananas
- 2-4 apples, cored but not peeled
- 2 peaches, oranges, plums, or a handful of strawberries (optional)
- Fill blender with raw fruit.
- Add ½ cup water.
- Puree until smooth, like a smoothie consistency.
- Cover dehydrator trays with parchment paper or paraflex sheets.
- Gently pour fruit mixture onto the trays, make an oval/rectangle about 4 inches wide and as long as your dehydrator tray is.
- Gently shake the tray a little bit to even the poured fruit mixture out so that it is a uniform thickness.
- Dry at 100* for 8 hours or higher (140*ish) for 4 hours.
- Fruit roll ups are done when no longer tacky in the center.
- Peel off and roll up.
- Store in a zip-top bag or covered container, in the fridge, up to one month.
21 Easy and Delicious Grain-Free Meals
Curious about eating grain-free? I want to show you how easy and delicious it can be!
Try our best-selling meal plans... for free!
Just enter your information and I'll email it to you right away.