A farm-to-table supper consists of as many locally sourced seasonal ingredients as possible. Some specialty items, like salt and spices, will be sourced elsewhere, but the majority of the meal is local.
These 12 recipes would all be fantastic to include in your own farm-to-table meal. Invite your neighbors, not only for fellowship, but also to share information with them about the bounty of local food available right where you live!
My dozen picks:
1. How to Host a Farm-to-Table meal, plus more recipes
2. Farm Cheese by Nourished Kitchen, who has a beautiful new farm-to-table book coming out – check it out here!
3. Roast Lamb with fresh herbs, the main dish.
4. Fresh Wild Trout
5. Sprouted Stuffing
6. Summer Chicken Basil Soup
7. Potato Salad
8. Roasted Radishes
9. Celery Root Mash
10. Raw Milk Kefir
11. Peppermint and Nettle Tea
12. Grilled Peaches
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)