This almond flour quiche is perfect for lazy Sunday brunches, baby showers, or a weekend away with the girls. When you add cheese, sautéed greens, bacon, or just enjoy with eggs- these mini quiches are sure to be a hit!
These low-carb quiche can really get your creativity in the kitchen flowing, without being a sugary treat. These mini tart pans have bottoms that pop out for easy removal, and are so cute on a brunch table!
The crust will puff up probably more than you expect, so pat it nice and thin in the bottom of the tart pan.
Grain-Free Quiche- 4 ways
For the crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large egg
For the filling:
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
Add any of the following:
- Cooked crumbled bacon, 1 tablespoon
- Shredded cheddar cheese 2 tablespoons
- Mini spinach 1 cup, sautéed in 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil until wilted
For the shell: Preheat oven to 375* Combine all ingredients with a fork or in the food processor. Press into tart pans. Bake before filling for 15 minutes.
For the filling: Combine eggs and coconut milk gently with a fork.
For the quiches:
- After pre-baking the quiche crust, remove from oven and gently pour egg mixture into the crust.
- Top with the toppings as desired.
- Return to oven and bake for 25 more minutes, or until the center is starting to set and no longer shiny. Egg will continue to set as the quiches cool.
Net carbs: 7 g per 1/6 recipe
Do you love BREAKFAST? Me too! That’s why there is breakfast included in my grain-free meal plans, I help you get grain-free breakfasts on the table FAST every morning – 7 days a week!
And as a special gift this month, you can download 20 free breakfast recipes by clicking here.
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)