Who doesn’t love spring? We’re getting out the bikes, cleaning out and scrubbing the house, and adding more fresh veggies to our diets. I’ve been busy with family things and writing a new e-book, but I wanted to give you some links that I know you’d enjoy, and a short update about what our family is enjoying right now.
- The gut-everything connection is catching on – see how scientists are seeing the connection between gut flora and crohn’s disease, extended breastfeeding and good gut health, the importance of baby’s first contact with bacteria, and how one person got rid of fibromyalgia with a gut healing diet.
- Nourished Kitchen has a beautiful brand new cookbook! Buy it here, and learn more here. I’m planning on keeping it out in my kitchen, to spark conversation about traditional foods with those who stop by. Books can be the best conversation starters!
- Cleaning: More sunshine means those dark corners and their dustbunnies are harder to ignore. DIY Nontoxic Cleaning Recipes is your best source for homemade cleaning recipes. Nourishing Minimalism has checklists to help you declutter (tip: Do this before you clean so there’s less to mess with).
- Shopping: I just tried Zulilly, and I’m addicted. It’s like shopping at Ross, but from your home! When I only had one child I didn’t mind checking Ross, TJMaxx, etc, every time I did errands to see what was a good price, but lately I just haven’t had the desire to haul everyone to and from the car unless I *know* a store is going to have what I need to buy. Click here to check it out – you have to sign up, but membership is free.
- Crafts: We’re going to make some tissue paper flowers for May Day, I love tissue paper for spring crafts, the colors are bright and they let the pretty light through!
- A year ago on the blog: Transitioning onto GAPS 5-4-3-2-1 as well as Transitioning off of GAPS 1-2-3-4-5.
- Thyroid issues? Second Opinion: Thyroid Sessions is starting in May, it’s a free online conference by Sean Croxton who is hands-down my favorite real food podcaster to listen to. Free to listen, sign up here now so you don’t miss out!
- Exercise: I have this attachment for my bike, for my daughter to ride along with. We’re checking tire pressure and just had to buy a size-up helmet for each kid to get ready for spring and we’re looking forward to biking again!
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)