This morning we woke up to Slow Cooker Baked Apples in the Grain Free Meal Plan. Even if you are a morning person, waking up to a hot cooked cinnamon-sweet breakfast is a welcome treat! For those who are not morning people, having something ready to serve the kids first thing is decadent!
Hot Breakfast: Slow Cooker Baked Apples
- 6 granny smith apples
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Coconut milk to topp
- Core apples. To core, using an apple corer or paring knife, cut around the core (about ¼ inch from the stem all the way around) but leave about half an inch at the bottom. Use the knife to 'drill out' the core.
- Divide raisins, honey, cinnamon, and coconut oil between the apples.
- Place apples in a crock pot and add ½ inch of water. Cook on low overnight and enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning!
- Alternatively, bake covered at 350 degrees in a glass dish for 45 minutes-1 hour in the morning.
- Top with with cream, yogurt, coconut milk, or just eat plain.
Did you like this recipe? You’ll love Overnight Oatmeal made in a crockpot with apples and vanilla! Click here to check it out!
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)