Salmon Patties with Green Peas
- Open and drain salmon by pressing cut lid on top of the salmon firmly while turning upside down over the sink.
- Place salmon, eggs, and shredded coconut in a bowl and mix with a fork until egg is throughly distributed. This does not need to be a puree, but should be uniform.
- Allow salmon mixture to rest (this helps the coconut to hold the mixture together) while you heat a large skillet or griddle (flat side) over medium heat.
- Once skillet is pre-heated, add 1 tablespoon of fat and allow to melt. As the fat melts, form small patties out of the salmon, ‘slider’ size, or mini-burger size.
- Once the edges start to look firm, and the top of the uncooked patty is also starting to loose its shine a little bit, - about 5 minutes of cooking- use a thin metal spatula to carefully flip. The side that is cooked should be starting to brown.
- Cook for another 3 minutes on the other side and then serve.
Net carbs: 1
Nutrition facts calculated using ghee and unsweetened shredded coconut
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)