BLAT! Sounds like something your 2nd grade teacher might have made for science class. But today it stands for Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, and Tomato- in a salad form, with homemade ranch dressing. When we’re grain and gluten-free we can still have a filling BLT meal without the bread. Cucumber is added too, for extra crunch and fresh flavor- I know you’ll love it!
Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado and Tomato Salad
BLT Salad with Homemade dressing (Paleo, GAPS)
- 1 head lettuce washed and chopped
- 1-2 to matoes chopped
- 1 pound crispy bacon <a href="https://healthhomeandhappiness.com/uswellness" target="_blank">find sugar-free bacon here</a>
- 1-2 avocados sliced (optional)
- 1 cucumber chopped (optional)
- 1 pepper chopped (optional)
- <a href="https://healthhomeandhappiness.com/creamy-homemade-ranch-dressing-with-dried-chives.html" target="_blank">Ranch dressing</a>
Bake bacon (directions here)
Combine vegetables and bacon in a large bowl and serve with salad dressing.
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)
Thanks, Cara. Looks delicious :)