We use these little crepes for everything- they’re fantastic on their own with butter, topped with berry syrup for a delicious breakfast, spread with peanutbutter for a traditional lunch, or even filled with taco meat and used as a tortilla. For families that aren’t grain or gluten free, these are still great, because they’re high protein and easy for little mouths to eat.
Coconut Flour Crepes
- 12 eggs
- 4 tablespoons fine coconut flour (find here)
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 teaspoons refined coconut oil or ghee, to fry
- Mix all ingredients well, making sure all clumps of coconut flour are broken up. Allow to sit for a few minutes and then mix again.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, tilting pan to coat and allow pan to preheat well to prevent sticking.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of batter and tilt to make a 6-inch circle.
- Cook crepe until bubbles start to form and the middle of the pancake looks slightly cooked. Flip gently with a thin spatula and cook until the other side is golden; about 5 minutes on the first side, 2 on the second.
Find more like this
This recipe is one of the hundreds of recipes that are part of my Grain-Free Meal Plans. The plans include GAPS-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-optional recipes for 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. If you find yourself in a cooking rut, try just a month of the meal plans and see if that helps! That’s why I made them- I was cooking the same thing over and over again. Simple meal plans help us to serve a variety of simple delicious dishes to our family :) Click here!
5 Delicious Keto FatBombs
Sign up to get my 5 Best Keto Fatbomb Recipes sent right to your inbox! Plus a bonus pizza recipe :)