I’ve been popping a batch of these parmesan cheese crisps in the oven as I simmer soup or sear meat and stir vegetables just about every night lately. They’re so fast to make, and the kids love the deep flavor, pretty pattern, and salty crunch!
I think these parmesan crisps go especially well with soup, I made them first to go with our Feel-Good Kale and White Bean Soup and they were a hit.
These are made just of cheese and take just minutes. Super simple, and they provide the crunch like chips, croutons, and crackers without the carbohydrates, grains, or gluten.
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425* F, and preheat stoneware baking sheet if you are using stoneware. A metal baking sheet can be used as well, no need to preheat.
- Grate parmesan cheese until you have about ½ cup.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop heaping teaspoonfulls of grated cheese in pile on the parchment paper, about 2-3 inches a part (it will spread).
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-10 minutes, checking often. Crisps are done when they start to turn golden brown.
- Remove crisps from the oven and allow to cool on the parchment paper. I like to take the parchment off the baking sheet and put it right on the cool countertop to speed this process up.
- Peel off parchment and use to garnish soup or salads!
The parchment paper can be reused from these from night to night.
21 Easy and Delicious Grain-Free Meals
Curious about eating grain-free? I want to show you how easy and delicious it can be!
Try our best-selling meal plans... for free!
Just enter your information and I'll email it to you right away.