This strawberry sauce is so easy to make, and yummy to have in the fridge! Sauces are key to loving what you eat whether you’re on GAPS, Keto, Carnivore, or just focusing on more healing foods!
It’s fast and easy to make, and is so so pretty and yummy.
Keto Strawberry Sauce
This strawberry sauce is a delicious low-carb topping for dessert, or spread on top of low-carb bread!
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 pinch pure monkfruit GAPS use 2 tablespoons honey
In a small saucepan, combine strawberries, lemon juice, and sweetener. Heat over medium heat until simmering, then reduce heat to medium-low.
Use a potato masher or fork to smash the strawberries and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly reduced and slightly thick. Strawberry sauce will continue to thicken as it sets up.
Allow to cool to room temperature, and then spoon over food as desired. Keep remainder covered in the fridge for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Quick No-Cook Raspberry Chia Jam (GAPS, Paleo)
- Date Paste: Simple Homemade Sweetener for GAPS (not low carb)
- Mini Keto Cheesecakes with Strawberry Sauce